- This bright orange crunchy root keeps your gums and teeth healthy.
- Contains beta-carotene which slows the aging process.
- Promotes good health eyes and eye sight.
- High vitamin A content, helps to protect your skin from the sun, acne, and wrinkles.
- Contains alpha-carotene and lutein, elements that help in lowering the risk of heart diseases.
Carrot and Pineapple Cake
This wonderful carrot cake is easy-to-make and so moist! The pineapple seems to add to the moisture.
Carrot, Pineapple, and Ginger Bread
This Carrot Bread takes more time to make than other quick breads and also makes more mess in the kitchen. But when you taste this delicious bread, it will have been worth the time and effort! I was surprised when I discovered that this bread was even better after sitting overnight. Think carrot cake without the frosting.
Carrot Polenta Bread
A very healthy, tasty, and unusual bread. You be the judge!
Carrot Vichyssoise Soup
This recipe originally was made at the Four Season’s restaurant in New York.
Reva’s Vegetable Quiche
I may be partial to this light vegetable filled quiche because it is from my mother’s Reva’s secret recipe box. I hope you too will find it equally as delicious at your next afternoon tea, luncheon, or supper.
Roasted Purple Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions
This is such a pretty dish and the unusual color of the potatoes and carrots is a crowd pleaser.
Roasted Whole Chicken and Vegetables
A perfectly roasted chicken that is tender and juicy, and another great recipe to use with your cast-iron pans.