A beautiful and delicious Fruit Dessert Pizza for brunch or any special occasion. It is very easy to put together and is a certain crowd pleaser.
Your children will love this fruit dessert pizza and adults will also love it! It will not keep well, so plan on using it up. You may also use your own sugar cookie recipe in place of the refrigerated cookie dough.
Please check out my Make-Ahead Holiday Brunch Menu (with recipes) which includes this delicious Fruit Pizza.
- 1 (20-ounce) package cookie dough, refrigerated
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar (granulated)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or other flavoring (almond, orange, or lemon)
- Fresh blueberries, banana slices, mandarin orange sections, seedless grapes, strawberry halves, kiwi fruit slices (or any other fruit you want), well drained
- 1/2 cup orange, peach, or apricot preserves (jam)
- 1 tablespoon water
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza stone or baking pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly.
Bake approximately 12 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract (or other flavoring of your choice); spread over cooled cookie crust.
Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want (use your imagination).
In a small saucepan over very low heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water together. Brush glaze over the top of the fruit, making sure to completely cover the fruit that will turn dark.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.