Wait until you try this exceptional Linguine with Smoked Salmon! Whenever I smoke salmon, this is the pasta dish my husband always wants me to make.
This is also a great company pasta to serve your friends. It is so simple to make that it is so good that it is unbelievable! You must make this excellent Linguine with Smoked Salmon pasta dish.
Pasta Hints and Tips and Pasta, Rice, and Main Dish Recipes. More of Linda’s great Salmon Recipes.
- 1 (8-ounce) package linguine pasta, uncooked
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt or sea salt
- 6 to 8 ounces salmon, lightly smoked, cut into bite-size chunks**
Cook pasta according to package directions. Learn How To Cook Pasta Properly.
When pasta is done, drain well. Toss pasta with melted butter, olive oil, pepper, and salt.
Place pasta on individual servings plates.
Place smoked salmon chunks in an attractive design on top of the pasta.
Serve and enjoy!
Makes 2 servings as a main course and 4 servings as a starter course.
* If using as a first course dish, use 1 1/2 ounces pasta per person.
** For directions on smoking salmon, check out Linda's Smoked Salmon recipe.
Categories:Pacific Northwest Pasta Recipes Salmon Main Dishes Summer