Peach Avocado Salsa recipe is a quick and easy fruit salsa to put together and it is so refreshing and full of bright colors. Use as a topper for grilled fish, especially salmon, or chicken, or just dip tortilla chips in it. Bright and colorful, fresh and delicious, the flavors blend wonderfully. Fresh peaches and a creamy avocado are a “match made in heaven.”
If you’re looking for an east no-fuss dish to prepare dish for your next family gathering, this Avocado Peach Salsa will make a great addition to your table.
This delicious Peach Avocado Salsa recipe and photo were shared with my by Karen Calanchini, Food Stylist and Photographer, of Redding, CA.
- 1 fresh peach, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup jicama, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, fresh, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, freshly-squeezed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, extra-virgin
In a medium bowl, combine the peach, avocado, jicama, red onion, and cilantro leaves.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, red pepper, and olive oil; pour over the salsa mixture and toss.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.