- 1 graham cracker rectangle, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows, cut into qurters
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate mint morsels
- 1 cup light chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup malted milk balls, chopped
- 1 cup light vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut, flaked and toasted
- 1 cup lemon sorbet, fat-free
- 1/2 cup chocolate cookies, chopped
- 1 cup raspberry sorbet, fat-free
Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place in the freezer.
Place the coatings for each individual snowball variety on its own sheet of wax paper or in separate shallow plates or bowls.
Roll a scoop (1/3 to 1/4 cup total) of ice cream or sorbet in the coating; pat coating onto the ice cream if necessary. Tip: I used a #16 scoop which holds about 1/3 cup of ice cream, but you could make them any size you’d like.
Arrange the prepared ice cream balls on the prepared baking sheet in the freezer. NOTE: It is best to work with one snowball at a time. Freeze the prepared ice cream balls until solid, approximately (1) one hour.
Store the frozen snowballs in airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Each of the above individual snowball recipes makes 4 servings for a total of 16 servings.
Sources Recipe adapted from the Nestle’s Meals.com web site. Photo also from the web site.