- 1 (16-ounce) package noodles, uncooked
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pound Brie Cheese, rind removed and cut into small pieces
- 3 ounces goat cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups day-old bread, torn
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan to keep warm. Learn How To Cook Pasta Properly.
In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine mushroom soup, milk, brie cheese, goat cheese, white pepper, cayenne pepper, tarragon, and garlic. Cook until cheese melts. Remove from heat.
Pour melted cheese mixture over the warm pasta; stirring to mix well. Pour pasta mixture into an ungreased 2-quart casserole dish.
In a food processor or blender, add day-old bread pieces; process until crumbs. Add parmesan cheese and butter; process until well mixed; spread onto top of pasta mixture.
Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes or until top is browned. Remove from oven and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Categories:Cheese Goat Cheese, Chevre Cheese- Feta Cheese & Ricotta Cheese Main Dish - Pasta, Rice & Casserole