Deviled Egg Pasta Salad is delicious, especially if you love deviled eggs. It is a very easy-to-make salad that taste great it is also deliciously addictive!
Deviled egg pasta salad is another one of my favorite salads to bring to a potluck. This is a great salad to enjoy in the summer. You can make the pasta the night before when the temperature cools down. Chill the pasta in the refrigerator over night. When you make it with the chilled past, the pasta holds up better as well. It is the perfect pasta salad for a barbecue or a picnic.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni pasta*
- 4 eggs, hardcooked (3 chopped and 1 sliced)
- 3 sweet pickles, chopped (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup piquante peppers, roasted red peppers, or pimiento peppers (your choice), chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (good quality)
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. Learn How To Cook Pasta Properly.
In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, 3 chopped hard-cooked eggs, sweet pickles, peppers, mayonnaise, and mustard; stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place salad into a large serving bowl and garnish with the remaining sliced hard-cooked egg. Sprinkle paprika over sliced eggs.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
* You may substitute other types of pasta if desired.