Roasted Jalapeno Drip is a very easy to make and very addicting Mexican-flavor dip. Do not be afraid of using a lot of jalapeno chile peppers, as the roasting tames them down! Only five ingredients make up this fantastic dip. This Roasted Jalapeno Drip is especially good with fresh cut-up vegetables, chips, and/or crackers. Perfect dip if you love Jalapeno poppers. This is also a versatile sauce that also complements all seafood and meats.
- 4 to 5 jalapeno chile peppers, roasted (peeled and deseeded)
- 2 cups sour cream, light
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves*
- 1 (1-ounce) packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix (dry powder package)
- 1 cup mayonnaise, regular or light
Roast the jalapeno chile peppers and then peel and de-seed. Learn how to roast Chile Peppers.
In your food processor, process the sour cream and the cilantro leaves; set aside.
Once the jalapeno chile peppers are roasted, peeled, and deseeded, process them into the sour cream/cilantro mixture.
Then add the Ranch Dip Mix and the mayonnaise; process until well combined.
Serve with your favorite chips or fresh vegetables and enjoy.
* I like to use just the the leaves and remove most of the stems.