This Creamy Chicken Spaghetti a great and easy to make main dish. That recipe makes great use of cooked leftover chicken, or you can buy the ready-to-eat roasted chicken at your grocery store.
I would not say this is the healthiest meal, but my grandchildren gave this recipe a thumbs ups! It seems that even the picky eaters loves this Creamy Chicken Spaghetti.
- 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti pasta
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, room temperature and cubed
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken, cooked then diced or shredded
- Cheese (mild, medium, or sharp), shredded
- Green onions, chopped
Cook spaghetti pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan to keep warm. Learn How To Cook Pasta Properly.
In a medium-size pot over medium heat, combine cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and milk. Stirring together until blended. Stirring constantly, cook until sauce just starts to boil. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
Pour the prepared sauce and diced cooked chicken into the pasta pot and mix everything together.
To serve, top with shredded cheese and green onions for garnishment and enjoy.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.