A very refreshing and easy-to-make Cucumber Salad Recipe. You can serve this salad with fish, chicken, or as a side dish by itself. It is great Cucumber Salad to use during anytime of the year.
For more great Low Fat Recipes, Low Calorie Recipes, Low Carbohydrate recipes, and Diabetic Recipes, check out my Diet Recipe Index. Also check out my Nutritional Chart for fat grams, fiber grams, and calories for all your favorite foods.
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (1/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced (1/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup yellow bell pepper diced (1/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon (1 1/2 teaspoons) olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
In a medium-size bowl, combine prepared diced cucumbers, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, onions, lime juice, parsley, rice vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours, but best if made one (1) day ahead.
Makes 4 servings.
Per Serving -.15 Fat Grams, 43.7 calories, .5 WW Points
Categories:Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salads Healthy Recipe Collection (Low fat, Low Calorie, Low Carb) Summer