Check out Linda’s Butters, Condiments, Sauces, Relish and Jelly Recipes for more great ideas.
- 1/2 cup chili sauce or catsup (ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons hot cream-style horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly cracked
- 2 teaspoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 4 crops Tabasco or your favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together (adding more or less to taste).
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve and also to develop flavor.
Makes 2/3 cup.
Source: Recipe by Dave Bucholz of West Linn, Oregon.