This Three Pepper Salad makes a beautiful presentation with the various colors of the sweet peppers. It is so simple to make, very attractive, and so delicious! This bell pepper salad also refrigerates well and tastes great the next day.
For more great Low Fat Recipes, Low Calorie Recipes, Low Carbohydrate recipes, and Diabetic Recipes, check out my Diet Recipe Index. Also check out my Nutritional Chart for fat grams, fiber grams, and calories for all your favorite foods.
Please check out my Coffee- and Spice-Rubbed Lamb dinner menu and Grilled Pork Loin with Blackberry Wine Sauce dinner menu which includes this easy-to-make Three Pepper Salad.
- 1 red sweet pepper, cored and seeded
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, cored and seeded
- 1 orange sweet pepper, cored and seeded
- 1 small sweet onion (Walla Walla, Vidalia, or Maui), peeled
- 1/4 cup parsley, freshly chopped, or fresh basil leaves
- Coarse salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
Slice sweet peppers into match stick-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
Slice onion into match stick-size pieces and add to the bowl.
Add parsley or basil (your choice). Sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper. Add rice vinegar and sesame oil, stirring to mix well.
Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour before serving. To serve, toss salad again and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Categories:Bell Peppers Diet recipes Goat Cheese, Chevre Cheese- Feta Cheese & Ricotta Cheese Salad & Salad Dressing Recipes