Classic Dill Dip is so easy to make and it is so delicious! Your guests will never even know that it is low fat and low calorie! I have been making this wonderful dip for years. Your family and friends will definitely love this dip.
Beau Monde seasoning is the secret ingredient that adds the zing to this low-fat, classic dill dip. This is my go-to dip when I make vegetable platters. I usually prepare this dip the night before for added convenience and flavor. This Classic Dip Dip also makes an outstanding sauce for all types of fish.
Check out What’s Cooking America’s Thanksgiving Turkey dinner menu and Veal Scaloppine Piccata dinner menu which includes this Dill Dip for Vegetables.
For more great Low Fat Recipes, Low Calorie Recipes, Low Carbohydrate recipes, and Diabetic Recipes, check out the Diet Recipe Index. Also check out my Nutritional Chart for fat grams, fiber grams, and calories for all your favorite foods.
- 2/3 cup sour cream, light or fat free
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise, light
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed, dried, crushed
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried, crushed
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes, dried, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Beau Monde seasoning salt*
- Assorted vegetables (such as celery, radishes, carrots, cauliflower, turnips, etc) cold and raw
In a large bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise. Mix in dill weed, parsley, onion flakes, and Beau Monde seasoning.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hours or overnight.
Transfer into a serving bowl and served with your favorite assorted cold, raw vegetables.
* Beau Monde is a seasoning salt. It can be found in the spice section of your grocery store.
Categories:Healthy Appetizers Miscellaneous Dip Appetizers