Afternoon Tea Party Recipes
Recipes for your Afternoon Tea Party. Includes tea sandwiches, scones, desserts, etc.
Become an expert Afternoon Tea host/hostess by following these helpful Afternoon Tea Guidelines. Learn all about the history of Afternoon and High Tea
See the complete collection of our regular contributor, Ellen Easton’s Tea Travels™ articles and Afternoon Tea Recipes featured on our site.
- A Proper Afternoon Individual Tea Setting
- Afternoon Tea – Food Service Styles
- History and Protocols of Napkins
- Invitation to Afternoon Tea
- Tea Etiquette Faux Pas
- Tea or Etiquette Consultant
- Tea Questions and Answers
- The Gift of Good Manners
- Understanding Tea Time Service
- Afternoon Children’s Tea Party Menu
- Autumn Tea Menu
- Buffet Tea For Easy Entertaining
- Gluten Free Tea Party Menu
- Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea Menu
- Pretty in Pink Afternoon Tea Menu
- Spring Afternoon Tea – Menu and Recipes
- Springtime Celebration Luncheon Menu
- Springtime Tea Menu
- Summer Rose Tea Menu
- Victorian Tea Menu
- Agua Fresca
Find all of our delicious agua fresca recipes. Learn how to make this refreshing non-alcoholic drink to serve at your next garden party.
- Coffee Drinks
- Hot Chocolate
- Iced Beverages
Find all of our refreshing iced beverages. Learn how to make everything from chai tea to granita recipes.
- Infused Waters
- Juicing Recipes
Find all of our delicious juicing recipes. Read our helpful guide to juicing for health and weight loss and learn all of the benefits of juicing.
Find all of our lemonade recipes. Learn how to make amazing homemade lemonade and serve this refreshing beverage at your next cook out.
Find all of our delicious milkshakes. Learn how to make mocha milkshakes and avocado shake.
- Miscellaneous Drinks
Check out our miscellaneous drinks recipes. Learn how to make new non-alcoholic beverages to serve your guests at your next get together.
Find all of our smoothie recipes. Discover how simple it is to blend fresh fruit into beautiful and refreshing smoothies.
- Tea Drinks
Find all of our delicious tea drinks. Learn how to brew both hot and cold teas and try making some of our classic recipes.
- Bread Pudding Recipes
Find all of our delicious bread pudding recipes. Choose to serve one of our many variations of this incredible dessert at your next dinner party.
- Creme Brulee
Find all of our delicious creme brulee recipes. Learn how to make this classic french custard dessert in many unique flavors.
- Flan Recipes
- Panna Cotta Recipes
Find all of our Panna Cotta recipes. Learn how to make this Italian dessert and try making some of these delicious recipes.
Check out our trifles recipe collection. Treat your guests with this impressive dessert at your next gourmet dinner party.
- Corn Bread
Find all of our delicious corn bread recipes in this collection. Serve them as a side or use them to make an incredible cornbread stuffing.
Find all of our homemade muffins. Discover new recipes and try making one of these delicious muffins.
Find all of our delicious scones recipes. Learn how to make the perfect scone and try making one of our many adventurous flavors.
- ‘At Home At Highclere – Entertaining At The Real Downton Abbey’ – Exclusive Book Preview
- ‘The Official Downton Abbey Cookbook’ – Exclusive Book Preview
- Afternoon Tea at the Milestone Hotel in London
- Afternoon Tea Gowns
- Almonds History and Recipes
- Bergdolf-Goodman’s Pret-A-Portea – Afternoon Tea for the Fashionista
- Decorating Tea Sandwiches and Savories
- Decorative Holiday Afternoon Tea Sandwiches
- Hand Decorated Easter Eggs
- Lady Mendl’s Tea Salon
- Metropolitan Museum of Arts
- Retro Dinner Party Menus
- Tea and Health – Exploring Herbal Teas and Infusions
- Tea Glossary
- Tea Tasting
- Teatime at Highclere Castle – The Real Downton Abbey
- Teatime with Broadway Stars
- The Lowell Hotel-Pembroke Room’s Afternoon Tea
- Yerba Mate